Friday, December 2, 2016

Silent Night

A few years ago, I watched a film on the BYU channel about the origin of the classic hymn 'Silent Night'. It was so good and educational. Ever since then, I have just had a deep appreciation and love for the hymn. I wanted to decorate my home with something to remember the song so I put together this shadow frame. I love it!



Now, the fun part, you can now download this file for FREE for the next two weeks! Just click on the picture below to be taken to the download page.


http://www.4shared.com/zip/2pN52Rsiba/DaisyLemonCo-SilentNight.html




Don't forget to enter everyday to win your choice of a FREE file during the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway! Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram so you don't miss the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment