Friday, December 16, 2016

Happy Hanukkah!

My middle came home from school so excited to tell me about a holiday he learned at school: Hanukkah. He had made a menorah and then asked "can we celebrate Hanukkah this year?" I said 'sure!' and so it looks like we are going to try and celebrate Hanukkah this year! I have always loved the story and meaning behind Hanukkah and since we celebrate Christmas and my children do NOT need anymore presents we are going to focus on the 'Thank you for the miracle that happened here' aspect of Hanukkah. This works out great because Hanukkah begins Dec 24 this year- what better time to talk about being grateful for our blessings after the Christmas season and before the new year?

Okay so long story short, I know that there is not many Hanukkah related items out there so here is my first contribution: a Happy Hanukkah sign that has a JPEG file perfect for printing and hanging in your home!

Click on the photo below to snag this file for FREE for the next two weeks!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/O8FGjpm9ce/DaisyLemonCo-HappyHanukkah.html

Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment